APTransco AEE Result 2019 Answer key Selection list

APTransco AEE Result 2019 Answer key Selection list - APTransco had taken the exam of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) posts on 19 May 2019. The vacancies of 171 AE posts were advertised to be filled in Visakhapatnam, Kadapa, Vijayawada. Now the test is over, answer keys had been released and next step is preparation of results. Here you will get latest news on APTransco AE Exam Result 2019. So go through the information given on this page to stay updated.


Update on APTransco AEE Result 2019

The Answer keys of the test are available now and result of APTransco Asst. Engineer exam will be declared in upcoming days at aptransco.cgg.gov.in. You will be notified through this page.

AP Transco AEE Selection list

Selection will be done through written exam. The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 40% of the posts consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 60% of the posts consisting of locals only and the posts will be filled only following the rule of reservation.

APTransco AEE Answer key

The Answer key of Preliminary examination is available now at link below. Objections can be submitted up to 23.05.2019.

Minimum Qualifying marks in written exam:

  • OC - 40% 
  • BC - 35% 
  • SC/ST - 30% 
  • PH - 30% 

Or as per Rules

Important links:
Check Prelims Answer key - available
Check result here - to be declared